Monday, June 15, 2009

Greenotronics Unite

It's 9:40 Pm and I just finished my first blog. I am working on 4 projects at the same time while my sister twitter.com/tkitty2 (tiffany) texts me about our new creation (can't say yet since it's not trademarked!) but yes I have added more to my porftolio. As Sergio my graphic designer for GreenRoks (check out http://www.thegreenotronics.com/) IM's me I am working on split screens between insidefashionworld.com and GreenRoks business plan and Proyecto Choco a non-profit organization I have partnered with to help kids in Choco, Colombia. I am constantly creating my mind never stops some people think I'm obsessive and dillusional. Don't you feel that way when all you do is work? But, can you help it when you love what you do?
Back To GreenRoks if you look to your left is one of my favorite characters Doomdada. GreenRoks was created by my brother and I with the help of my other business partner and sergio our graphic designer. We have worked on it for the past 1year non-stop any time I had left whether at beach, dinner, movie, shower, birthday party, club I was constantly creating and plotting our next move! Along came very helpful and resourceful friends and people which you will find out later on in my blogs but let's just all the hardwork has definately paid off and soon you might see my creation and our hopes and inspiration in the big screen? What if you had a chance to say your business partner is a media mogul? ---- sometimes dreams can become reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment